Thursday, August 19, 2010

Win a Free ARC of Joe Abercrombie's THE BLADE ITSELF


The blogger at Fantasy Hot list is offering an Advanced Reading Copy of the Joe Ambercrombie's new book, The Blade Itself. Here is an excerpt  from the blog post advertising this offer : 


 "Thanks to the folks at Subterranean Press, I have one ARC of the limited edition of Joe Abercrombie's The Blade Itself up for grabs! For more info about this title: Subpress.

This from Subterranean Press:

The ARCs contain the full-color illustrations by Alexander Preuss, including a pull-out gatefold of the endsheets, the first time we can recall having included them in an ARC in this fashion.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "ABERCROMBIE RULES." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy. "

View the original post here : http://fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com/

2 comentários:

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Hey,
Thought Id come check your site out and join. This book looks good , Ill have to add it to my must-read pile :)
Cheers, Paula
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I know I'm too late for the give away, but I wanted to say how much I loved The Blade Itself. I can't believe it took me this long to get to this series, it's great! check my blog tomorrow or the next day, I think that's when I scheduled the review to post.